I have been a bad blogger.. 😦 It has been so long since my last post and so much has happened in that time. We found out we are expecting our 3rd child this Spring, early pregnancy was very difficult for me with
morning ALL. DAY. SICKNESS, then the holidays came and now we are in a new year! But now I am past the halfway mark and feeling great so ready to get back into the swing of things.
I do have a lot of wonderful posts I plan on sharing and writing over the remainder of my pregnancy. I will share more about my pregnancy and things I am doing to prepare for my second VBAC. So keep and eye out for those!
In the meantime, I have still been making a lot of delicious vegan food and thought I would come back with this super easy recipe for vegan nacho night! This was a hit with 3 out of 4 of us. My oldest was iffy but still enjoyed some of it. I was able to throw it together on a Sunday night in less than 20 minutes. It would be great if you are vegan or vegetarian and want to try something different or for a Meatless Monday meal!
Vegan Nacho Night
You will need:
- tortilla chips
- vegan/ vegetarian chili (I took the easy way out and instead of homemade used Trader Joes Vegetarian Chili!)
- Favorite toppings: black olives, lettuce, taco sauce, tomatoes, scallions, jalapenos, cheese (dairy or non dairy depending on preference), your favorite “cheese sauce”, sour cream, salsa..etc.
- A batch of Oh She Glows Avocado-Cilantro Cream Sauce
What to do:
- Heat your chili. While it’s heating chop and dice up all your toppings.
- Spread tortilla chips on plate/ platter.
- Top with heated chili first, then add remaining veggies/ toppings. Save sauces for last!
And that’s it! See, can’t get any easier than that!